Sodium Silicate Precision Casting Stainless Steel Cast
|FOB Price:||US $5,000-8,000 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||500 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 Pieces||US $5,000-8,000/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||150tons Per Month|
|Transport Package:||in Pallet or as Your Requirement|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: CF-069
- Process: Investment Casting
- Application: Machinery Parts
- Surface Preparation: Sand Blast
- Machining Tolerance: +/-0.10mm
- Certification: CE, ISO 9001:2008
- Material Type: Stainless Steel
- Surface Treatment: Blacking, Polishing, Anodize, Painting.
- Service: OEM
- Origine: Qingdao China
- Delivery Time: 30 Days After Receiving Payment
- Specification: ISO9001 SGS CE
- HS Code: 7307190000
- Casting Method: Thermal Gravity Casting
- Molding Technics: Gravity Casting
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Surface Roughness: Ra6.3
- Standard: ANSI
- Package: Pallet, Manmade Wooden Case or as Your Requirement
- Quality Control System: The Third Party Inspection, Self-Inspection.
- Production Ability: 150 Tons Per Month
- Supply Market: Global
- Machining: CNC Turning Milling Drilling Lathe
- Trademark: Chifine
- Origin: Jimo Qingdao City
Stainless Steel Cast Sodium Silicate Precision Casting
1. Material: Iron, Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Bronze, Brass, Aluminum, aluminium alloys, copper alloys etc.
2. Weight range: 0.01 kg-200kg
3. Surface treatments: Shot blast, powder coating, mechanical polish, paint, plate etc.
4. Tolerance: CT7-CT9
5. Application: Aerospace industries, power generation industries, complex shapes turbine blades, cooling systems, equiaxed blades, triggers, hammers, military, medical industries, commercial industries and automotive industries etc
6. Casting equipments: Intermediate frequency furnaces, high-frequency furnaces, Vacuum investment melting furnaces.
7. Refractory materialscasting: Silica, zircon, various aluminium silicates, alumina etc.
8. Binders: Ethyl silicate, silica sol, sodium silicate etc
9. Stainless steel lost wax investment casting
10.The Machining process:casting semifinished product- Hardening and tempering-Testing-Machining-Checking-Packing.
1).We are one of the leading exporters with a history of more than 20 years, enjoying an excellent reputation and keep a good relationship with many foreign companies, especially in Japan, Europe, America and Southeast Asia.
2).We have a lot of the high precise Machining equipment and high precision testing equipment, our manufactory also have a large number of the engineers. we can provide the best products and the best service for you.
1).The delivery time and the package can be controled according to the customers' requirement completely.
2).we will produce the products seriously according to the drawings, and make sure all the products is suitable for the custoners.
3).We will communicate with the customers all the time about the products, we will send the pictures to the customers, so that they can know the Processing process
We have a full set of quality control system to guarantee best product quality. Depending on the products, we can make different Item Testing Plan, Manufacturing procedure etc.
Raw material control
Chemistry spectrum analysis
Micro-structure tester after heat treatment
Our machining shop located in Qingdao using the latest CNC equipment to provide our customer with high quality products.
Horizontal and Vertical Machining Center
CNC lathe and normal lathe
CNC drilling and milling Center
Other assistant equipment
|Description||Lost wax casting|
|Technology||Silica sol binder|
|Investment casting process|
|Material||Stainless steel 301|
|BS, DIN, EN, ISO|
|Advantages||Heat treatment to anneal, harden and temper metals|
|Non destructive testing:crack detection and x-ray|
|Surface finishing processes:including polishing, anodizing, painting, powder coating and plating.|
150tons per month
|Applications||Marine hardware parts|
|Electric tools parts|
|Stainless steel pipe & valve|
|Hardware tools & other fields|
|Service||OEM service are welcome|