Carbon Steel Lost Wax Foundry Industrial Part
|FOB Price:||US $1,666-3,666 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $1,666-3,666/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||150 Tons Per Month|
|Transport Package:||in Pallet or as Your Requirement|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: CFM-240
- Process: Lost Wax Casting
- Application: Machinery Parts
- Surface Preparation: Sand Blast
- Machining Tolerance: +/-0.10mm
- Certification: SGS, CE, ISO 9001:2008
- Brand: Chifine
- Surface Treatment: Shot Blast, Sand Blast
- Service: OEM and ODM
- Manufacturer: Yes
- Export Market: Global
- Specification: Carbon Steel Lost Wax Foundry Industrial Part
- HS Code: 7307190000
- Casting Method: Thermal Gravity Casting
- Molding Technics: Gravity Casting
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Surface Roughness: Ra6.3
- Standard: ASTM
- Origine: Qingdao
- Weight: 1kg-50kg
- Certificate: ISO09001:2008
- Chemical Inspection: Spectrometer
- Quality Control: Professional QC and Test Equipment
- Trademark: Chifine
- Origin: Jimo Qingdao
1 Material: Iron, Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Bronze, Brass, Aluminum, aluminium alloys, copper alloys etc.
2 Weight range: 0.01 kg-70kg
3 Surface treatments: Shot blast, powder coating, mechanical polish, paint, plate etc.
4 Degree: CT4-6
5 Application: Aerospace industries, power generation industries, complex shapes turbine blades, cooling systems, equiaxed blades, triggers, hammers, military, medical industries, commercial industries and automotive industries etc
6 Casting equipments: Intermediate frequency furnaces, high-frequency furnaces, Vacuum investment melting furnaces.
7 Machining equipments: General lathes, grinding machines, CNC lathes, CNC machine center, milling
Machines, cnc milling machines, planers, drilling machines, wire cutting machine
8 Test equipments: Spectrograph, Physicochemical room, Hardness Meter, Coordinate Measuring machine(CMM)
9 Marine Parts Precision casting
10 Precision casting Advantage: Produce complicated shapes, ecellent surface finish, High dimensional accuracy, Almost any metal can be cast, No flash or parting lines.
11 Refractory materialscasting: Silica, zircon, various aluminium silicates, alumina etc.
12 Binders: Ethyl silicate, silica sol, sodium silicate etc
Precision casting main processing introduce:
1. Produce a master pattern: Mould-maker creates an original pattern from wax, clay, wood, plastic, steel, or another material.
2. Mould making: A mould, known as the master die, is made of the master pattern.
3. Produce the wax patterns: In one process the wax is poured into the mold and swished around until an even coating, usually about 3 mm (0.12 in) thick. Another method is filling the entire mould with molten wax, and let it cool, until a desired thickness has set on the surface of the mould.
4. Assemble the wax patterns: The wax pattern is then removed from the mould. Attached to a wax sprue, with the result known as a pattern cluster, or tree; As many as several hundred patterns may be assembled into a tree.
5. Investment: Produced by three repeating steps: Coating, stuccoing, and hardening.
6. Dewax: Take 16 to 48 hours to dry, then turned upside-down and placed in a furnace or autoclave to melt out and/or vaporize the wax.
7. Burnout & preheating: The mold is then subjected to a burnout, which heats the mold between 870 ° C and 1095 ° C to remove any moisture and residual wax, and to sinter the mold
8. Pouring: Investment mold filled with sand, The metal is gravity poured.
9. Removal: The shell is hammered, media blasted, vibrated, waterjeted, or chemically dissolved (sometimes with liquid nitrogen) to release the casting.
|material||grey cast iron, ductile cast iron, steel, stainless steel, brass, copper, bronze, aluminum, zinc etc|
|process||sand casting,precision casting ,die casting|
|Surface finishment||polishing, sand blasting, heat treatment, painting, powder coating, anodizing, electroplating, mirror polishing.|
|Service||OEM service available|
|Main export market||Eastern Europe|