- Ideal for food & sanitary conditions;
- High corrosive resistance;
- Extremely high working temperature;
- No extra tools needed;
- Harder than brass;
- Long service life.
- Body material: stainless steel 316;
- Size: 1/2" to 6";
- Thread: NPT, BSPP, BSPT;
- Working pressure: no more than 250 psi;
- Temperature range: -150°F to +500°F (-101°C to +260°C);
- MOQ: 500 pcs.
The "B" type camlocks have a female camlock end and a male BSP thread of the same size. The female camlock end fits into any male camlock fitting of the same size. Available in sizes 3/4" through 4", Precisely manufactured for accurate fit, No tools needed, Working pressure up to 10 bar.
Type B Couplers are typically used with Type F Adapters but can also be used with Type A and E Adapters and DP (Dust Plug) of the same size.
Camlock Couplings are in fact, a means of quick engaging of disengaging a hose connection from a system requiring transfer of fluid or gas. The Camlock Couplings consist of a coupler with cam arms and a slip in adaptor. In order to connect the Arm of the coupler in Camlock Couplings, it need to be lifted and the adaptor slipped into the coupler. Handle are then pressed down with normal hand pressure for a leak proof connection.
Qingdao Chifine Machinery company is the manufacturer for various Metal castings with over 10 years' experience. Our products are widely applied in Agriculture machinery, Machine tool, Aumobile industry, Railway, Aircraft industry, Shipping and Engineering.
Why choose us?
(1) Quality, we only produce top-level quality products, we promise that all of our product's raw material are first class, and the process of manufacturing will be under inspection all the time.
(2) Price, we provide you the competitive price.
(3) Delivery, we guarantee the on time delivery.
|Material Available||Stainless steel, Carbon steel, Alloy Steel, etc|
|Process||Investment/Lost wax casting(waterglass/sodium silicate proces)|
|Surface finish||Shot blasting, sand blasting, polishing, machining, acid-cleanup|
|Production facility||*Casting facility: wax injector, electric furnace, heat treatment furnace, cutting head machine, shot-blasting machine, sand-blasting machine|
*Machining facility: CNC, NC lathe, ordinary machine tools, linear cutting machine, NC milling machine, polishing machine
|Heat treatment||Normalizing/Quenching/ Tempering|
|Test facility||Spectrometer, Tensile test machine, Impact tester, Hardness test machine|